Employment Opportunity- Melbourne
Couples Therapy Melbourne, a supportive and collegiate private practice of Psychologists in the CBD of Melbourne, is looking for a psychologist with interest in couples therapy to join their practice part-time.
The role involves treatment and therapy for a range of presenting issues, including relationship difficulties, infidelity, anxiety and depression, and adjustment issues.
Couples Therapy Melbourne offer a reliable caseload of clients, interesting and varied client presentations, an experienced group of peers and attractive consulting rooms.
If you enjoy working with a diverse range of clients and presenting issues and you have experience working with relationships and couples, Couples Therapy Melbourne would love to hear from you.
- Full registration with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in assessment & counselling including couples work.
- A capacity to work independently and reflectively.
- A commitment to ethical practice.
- Join a growing practice aiming at delivering individual and couples therapy of a high standard.
- Supervision and open discussions with a diverse team with broad experience and expertise.
- Professional development opportunities
- Our diverse range of clientele offers areas of growth to consolidate and expand professional skills and areas of interest.
- Excellent renumeration, flexible hours and session times to promote work/life balance.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Behaviour Support Practitioner and/or Psychologist - Contract Positions -North and West of Melbourne
Healthy Minds Allied Services is a Nationally Registered NDIS Service and that is looking for Positive Behaviour Support Practitioners and/or Psychologists to join our team.
Healthy Minds Allied Services is a growing Positive Behaviour Support and Therapy practice working with NDIS participants of all ages and abilities. You will be part of a friendly team of Psychologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners located in the north and west of Melbourne (main office located in Niddrie).
We are seeking several clinicians to work with NDIS participants around the western and northern parts of Melbourne. We are looking for practitioners who have, or are keen to, develop skills to assess, design and deliver Positive Behaviour Support interventions to participants.
We are also seeking registered psychologists to provide therapeutic support to clients with a disability. The option to combine behaviour support referrals and therapeutic work (psychological therapy) can be provided to suitable applicants.
What we offer
- You will operate as an independent contractor
- Excellent remuneration (Positive Behaviour Support clinicians and psychologists approximately $150 per hour).
- We are a flexible work place (you can work a range of hours/days to suit your lifestyle needs).
- We are a supportive practice and provide peer support.
- You are able to access group supervision specific to NDIS work and positive behaviour support.
Qualifications and Experience
Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work, Special Needs Education or Occupational Therapy
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and understanding of the support needs of people with disability across home and community settings
- Experience and/or training in functional behavioural assessments
- Have a good understanding of positive behaviour support approaches
- Knowledge of restrictive practices and understanding of existing frameworks
- Ability to provide training and education to participants' families and support teams around the management of behaviour
- Willingness to provide assessments and support for participants within their homes or accommodation services (travel may be payable for out-of-office sessions).
- Highly developed report writing and behavioural data analysis skills
- Full registration with AHPRA as a psychologist
- Knowledge and/or experience providing therapy to clients with a disability (or a willingness to learn)
- Knowledge of a range of therapeutic interventions appropriate when supporting clients with a disability
- Conduct assessments, develop therapeutic plans and culturally appropriate clinical support
- An understanding of, and experience using, a range of relevant assessment tools
- Highly developed report writing skills
Skills and desired for all applicants:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with participants, their families, community agencies and other professionals
- Current drivers' licence and access to own transportation
- Understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission practice standards and the NDIA Code of Conduct and any State Based Restricted Practice Authorisation requirements.
- Membership of/registration with a professional body (e.g. AHPRA, ACWA, ABAA)
- Your own ABN
- Professional indemnity insurance
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain a Police check, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Worker Screening and a Working with Children Check prior to confirmation of appointment to the position
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who have experience working with clients with disabilities and or experience working with participants to develop Behaviour Support Plans.
Please email your application to:
Design your own role with New View Psychology!
*Attractive standard industry rates - $180K-$200K FTE (pro rata)
We provide the following:
- CAREER GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
- ADMIN & CLINICAL SUPPORT
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Whether a graduate starting out your career, or looking to semi-retire, NVP has a variety of positions that cater to all needs of the career lifespan. We offer a unique and tailored approach to our recruitment that takes into consideration your preferences and we design a role that is matched to your needs.
To determine whether this role is the right fit for you, please complete our 2-minute survey by clicking this link.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit a copy of your CV and a cover letter addressed to HR Manager, Nicolle Grapsas via email email@example.com
Sunny Port Hedland is calling your skills
Hedland Psychologists located in Port Hedland
Salary: $120++ plus super, plus accommodation, plus car, Full Time
The Pilbara (North-West WA) is calling you. Great client base for you to work with and make a positive change in people’s lives. Supportive work environment - a wonderful opportunity waiting for you to sculpture your talents and make a difference.
You will be responsible for providing individual therapy for adults, couples, children and families. The practice has extensive client base and a professional reputation within the local community.
To succeed in this role the following skill sets are desirable:
· Registered provider with Medicare
· AHPRA Registered
· Member of professional institute / organisation
· Fluent in verbal and written English
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients
· Flexible positive approach to work
· Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation
· Demonstrate ability to provide effective client focused services
· Post grad qualifications desirable
· 5 + years’ experience (preferable)
· Happy to be involved in Professional Development
· Enthusiastic & committed to learning & gaining new knowledge
· Good work ethics
Modern clean accommodation is provided in Port Hedland. the position is available for an immediate start.
If you consider this role to be aligned with your skills, abilities and experience please forward your application, including a resume with at least 2 referees to
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Caroline 08 9442 9696