AAPi is pleased to announce a new partnership boosting access to psychologists for rural Australians and discounted telehealth for our members.
AAPi has a strong commitment to supporting rural mental health and the unique challenges faced with accessing rural clients. AAPi and Rural Health Connect have partnered together to improve access to mental health services for rural and remote Australians. Via your AAPi membership we are offering you heavily discounted access to Rural Health Connect.
Rural Health Connect is an innovative service that offers:
- An all in one telehealth solution that is end to end encrypted.
- Rural Health Connect also provides technical support via phone (yes a real human) for you and your clients.
- Free Medicare processing and admin support
- AAPi Members can use Rural Health Connect free for the first two months.
- After your first two months there is no lock-in contacts and only $15 per month for less than 10 sessions a month or $18 per month for more than 10 sessions a month plus GST. This is a huge cost saving for AAPi members.
- You will have a featured profile on the site, with an easy to use booking calendar. Simply log in and set your availability.
- All payments, including bulk billing, are paid directly into your bank account.
- AAPi and Rural Health Connect are working on increasing referrals directly though this service. We see significant opportunities in this area and will look forward to keeping you informed as conversations progress.
- Rural Health Connect is a grassroots initiative that was developed in response to an urgent need for better access to psychologists in rural Australia. The technology can be used for psychologists and clients everywhere.
- It is a social enterprise that is committed to helping rural Australians and you can be part of this effort.
Find our more here