Eligible psychologists have access to an insurance arrangement via their AAPi membership.
Via insurance.com.au (formerly Insurance House) members can purchase their combined Medical Malpractice and Public Liability insurance online with instant confirmation. Premiums start from $210* per year for a $2m Medical Malpractice/$10m Public Liability combined limit.
Some of the benefits offered by the Insurance House policy include:
- Up to 15% discount for fully qualified members
- Complimentary insurance for student, provisional psychologist and registrar members
- A choice of four different levels of cover to choose from, according to risk profile
- Lower rates for members earning less than $40,000 per annum
- Nil excess on all claims
- Cyber endorsement
- Unlimited retroactive cover to cover members for claims based on previously provided services after switching their policy from another insurer
- Legal hotline providing members with access to a 60-minute telephone consultation at no cost
- Member Portal for 24/7 access to view claim progress
To find out more and to register, visit the AAPi member webpage.
Download complimentary AAPi student, registrar and provisional psychologist member application from.
AAPi Members are backed by a dedicated Customer Support team contactable on 1300 468 730 or email at [email protected].